Sports Science Software
Where Software Meets Science
is Profession Soccer Software PSS
PSS is a software application
that allows efficient tracking of soccer players fitness, in real time, via mobile phone,
tablet, or PC. From injury and exposure assessments to reporting and even comparative analysis
with the EU, PSS provides a professional, simple, efficient, and complete platform backed by
scientific research and analysis.
PSS was created as a result of
a scientific study conducted on a professional football team in the South African Premier
Soccer League. It was developed from conclusions drawn from an evidence based masters thesis,
incorporating the consensus statement of 2006 on injury definitions and data collection
procedures in soccer (football) injuries.
CHOOSE Profession Soccer Software?
• Easy access to data, any time anywhere, worldwide
• Live and current information
• Reduced administrative time resulting in the ability to concentrate on your physical
• User friendly and accessible
• Reduced the carbon print viewing data in a paperless environment
• Improved reporting
• Efficient data analysis
• Full security benefits keeping data strictly confidential
• Giving the correct scientific advice and making the right decision without delays,
immediately benefiting the Team!!!!
Software Features include
• Comparative analysis with EU statistics
• Injury Assessments and Reports
• Exposure Data
• Anthropometric assessments
• Player baseline information
• Return to play functionality
• Multiple reporting for scientific publications
• Customised search user functionality
(future - Talent Identification, SCAT 2/3, Physio Notes & Billing, Risk Analysis)
SSMS is a clinical evidence
based software company started in 2013 by Theo Calligeris who is a highly experienced Sports
Physiotherapist in the clinical and sports world of physiotherapy and Chris Ritchie who has a
great depth of knowledge and experience in IT and Software Engineering. Theo and Chris have
merged their talents to produce a comprehensive yet straightforward, simple to use software
package for the professional sports user.
Theo has completed two degrees and attained
his Masters in Sports Physiotherapy. His career experience includes:
• Member of Team SA:
• Bejing Olympic Games 2008
• World Indoor T&F 2008
• Algiers AAG 2007
• Melbourne CWG 2006
• Zone 6 Mozambique 2004
• Stormers Super 12 2000-2001
• Member of the AJAX CT Medical Team
• Sports Physiotherapist at the Cape Town
Stadium during the FIFA World Cup in 2010, which further motivated him to make life
simpler for the home based clinical
or travelling sports physiotherapist and/or medical staff.
Chris has IT and software experience
spanning over 10 years, from online gaming, to banking applications. His passion for high
quality software ensures that usability, stability and security remain top priority.
We are a Professional, Ethical and
Motivated Company with Good business practice.
To provide the most user
friendly, intuitive and accessible professional sport medicine software program in South
Africa & Africa.
To be recognised as the
industry leader of soccer software solutions, in South Africa.